This page is dedicated to keeping our members informed.
Covid Related In-Building Safety Measures
After hours of prayers and weekly conversations, the Elders would like for everyone to be aware of the following additional measures we are employing during the COVID-19 outbreak. We have made this decision as the leadership of the congregation and we are asking everyone to follow all of the safety protocols.
1) We are expecting that all members wear a face covering for the entire time inside the building (**exceptions listed at the bottom**)
2) Please keep at least 6' distance from anyone who isn't a member of your household\family.
3) Please exit the building in an immediat and orderly manner after worship. Do not stay to socialize inside the building.
Plase note that additional seating is available in the foyer and will be added eslewhere in the building as needed to maintain social distancing.
Exceptions to wearing the face covering:
- Those leading at the Pulpit
- Children under the age of 6
- Those with medical conditions
- During observance of the Lord’s Supper
Worship June-August 2020 - 9:30 AM
Our Sunday morning worship will begin at 9:30 AM. This will be the time for the in-building and online live worship service.
If you are joining the church online please know that the links have not changed and the phone number is also the same.
Call-in number: 1 (631) 992-3221
Access Code - 134-811-371
3rd Quarter Bible Classes
Sunday Bibles Adult Bible Classes will be at 6:00 PM
- Adult Main - Evidences for the Resurrection by Larry Rouse
- Adult College - Women of Faith (Ruth and Esther) by Jimmy Roberts
Wednesday Adult Bible Classes will be at 7:00 PM
- Adult Main - I, II & III John by Walker Davis
- Adult College - Survey of Isaiah by Tyler Crawford
Junior High will be Sunday at 4:00 PM with Jared Johnson and Connor Godwin
High School will be Wednesday at 8:15 PM with Jeff Jerkins and Philip Box
Younger Kids Classes will be Sunday at 5:00 PM
**For the time being all of these classes are virtual in nature but this could change as determined by the Elders**
"Bible Breakdown" w/ Ryan Hasty