Covid Related In-Building Safety Measures
After hours of prayers and weekly conversations, the Elders would like for everyone to be aware of the following additional measures we are employing during the COVID-19 outbreak. We have made this decision as the leadership of the congregation and we are asking everyone to follow all of the safety protocols.
1) We are expecting that all members wear a face covering for the entire time inside the building (**exceptions listed at the bottom**)
2) Please keep at least 6' distance from anyone who isn't a member of your household\family\roomate.
3) Please exit the building in an immediat and orderly manner after worship. Do not stay to socialize inside the building (please do so outside).
4) If a member of your household or a roomate has Covid-19 please worship with us virtually
Plase note that additional seating is available in the foyer and will be added eslewhere in the building as needed to maintain social distancing.
Exceptions to wearing the face covering:
- Those leading at the Pulpit
- Children under the age of 6
- Those with medical conditions
- During observance of the Lord’s Supper