Are you one of those who has drifted out of attending Bible class? We are all creatures of habit, good or bad. Form good habits and good things can happen - and of course, vice versa (Gal. 6:7-9). Has it become a habit for YOU to 'skip' Bible study but come to worship? Which of the following fits you?
1. I come to Bible study every once in a while.
2. I used to come but have quit.
3. I don't need to come. I know enough already.
4. I don't think it’s important.
5. I really ought to come but I'm out of the habit.
6. I really want to come, but just haven't done it yet.
While you are pondering the categories let's see if you disagree with or dismiss the following Biblical principles:
1. Every Christian needs to grow. (2 Pet. 3:18)
2. God's word causes us to grow. (1 Pet. 2:2)
3. In time we should be able to teach others. (Heb. 5:12-14)
4. We should grow and help others grow by being together. (Heb. 10:24-25)
5. We have personal responsibility to share with others of our time, influence, talents, and knowledge. (Eph. 4:16)
It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions - never completed. The road to heaven is paved with good intentions; immediate action. and consistent effort. Why not get on the right road now? Start attending Bible classes regularly! The soul you save may be your own.